- Position for an individual with current Ohio license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Perform comprehensive histories and physicals in a community oncology practice treating adults.
- Assist in presenting, discussing, and implementing treatment plans with physician.
- Work closely with physician and Director of Research to be an advocate for identifying and enrolling patients who may qualify for current oncology clinical trials.
- Communicate well with office staff, physicians, and patients to provide timely, accurate patient care.
Please submit applications to Shelly Rentsch, Practice Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 330-491-9758